Each week during the season, members can count on an interesting selection of familiar and unusual vegetables, fruits and herbs. On your selected pick-up day, come to the farm for your share of vegetables, herbs and fruits (apples, melons). You will also have the opportunity to cut your own flowers if you have purchased a flower share. We’ll always be there to help you with your selections, and we look forward to getting better acquainted.
1) All shareholders can enjoy the Pick-Your-Own Option any day of the week.
2) Main Share pick-ups are on Tuesday and Thursday from noon-6:30 p.m. and Monday from 1:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
3) Winter Share pick-ups are on Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. See our product pages for Winter share distribution dates.
4) Deep Winter Shares start on January 12th and are self serve Saturday through Tuesday. Please come during daylight hours. The distributions are located in door#3 of the cold storage building in the parking lot. See our product pages for the Deep Winter share distribution weeks.
5) Whenever possible, bring the whole family. There is always something to do or see at the farm. Get the rest of your family and interested friends to come and see where your food is coming from and introduce them to the people who grow it.
What To Bring To Distribution Day
We provide small plastic bags. Please bring your own large bag or containers-recycling helps everyone. If you have a u-pick flower share, please bring your own clippers and water bucket. If you are planning to pick your own vegetables while you are here, feel free to bring your own container or we will supply you with one.
With most fruits and vegetables, they need to breath, so bring a container with plenty of small holes. Feel free to bring a picnic and friends, and spend time relaxing at the farm. To get the full value out of your CSA experience please keep an extra set of old shoes in your car. Your dress shoes, especially those stiletto heels, don’t work so well for u-pick.